Status Terkini Pencerobohan Kumpulan Bersenjata di Lahad Datu | Terkawal (Part 2)

new4

Baca artikel kami mengenai 

UPDATE Buletin Utama TV3 16 Feb 2013

tv33

UPDATE Bernama Feb 18, 2013

KOTA KINABALU, Feb 18 (Bernama) – Sabahans have been assured that the government will not compromise their rights and safety in resolving the intrusion of Filipinos in Lahad Datu.

Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein said the armed group are not militants or terrorists but “since they had guns, it is important our action does not lead to bloodshed.

“There is a lot of speculation and rumours flying around. I have the correct information and can confirm that most of the speculation is baseless,” he told a press conference at Kota Kinabalu International Airport, near here Monday.

Hishammuddin reminded the public not to regard the intrusion as a polemic or to be politicised.

The Malaysian government is working closely with the Philippines government to resolve the intrusion issue.

e

UPDATE Bernama Feb 19, 2013

LAHAD DATU, Feb 19 (Bernama) — Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Tun Hussein today said that the Malaysian government is still open for negotiations to find the best suitable solutions to the Lahad Datu intrusion issue in Kampung Tanduo here, which had been ongoing since Feb 12.

“I can confirm that there is always room for negotiations and for the relevant quarters to help us in finding the best solutions to the issue, but this does not mean that we are nodding to any quarters,” he said.

He said the room for negotiations was opened to ensure that the issue would not lead to any untoward incidents, bloodshed or death.

“In any situations, our focus is to solve the issue in the best possible way. This is our modus operandi…our way to save lives. If certain or other quarters feel that they can help those involved in the issue, be rational and cooperate with us, the sooner the issue will be solved.

“I would also like to ask all quarters to allow the security forces to do their jobs,” he told reporters after attending the briefing on the issue at the General Operations Forces base here today.

Present were Director of Internal Security and Public Order Department Datuk Salleh Mat Rashid and Sabah Police Commissioner Datuk Hamza Taib.

Hishammuddin also called on all quarters to stop making speculations and spreading rumours about the issue.

Last Tuesday, boats ferrying over 100 armed men wearing military fatigues landed on Lahad Datu’s shore and the Malaysian police had identified them to be supporters of Sulu Sultanate from southern Philippine.

Hishammuddin said the approach adopted by the Malaysian security forces in tackling the issue was to provide options to prevent the issue from being sensationalised and politicised by local and international societies.

“I hope those involved in the issue will not push the authorities to that extent. We have told them that Sabah’s sovereignty and security will not be compromised. If they cannot accept it, then when the time comes, we shall do what needs to be done,” he said.

The minister also called on the mainstream and social media not to do anything that could affect the government’s efforts to solve the issue.

Hishammuddin also stressed that the armed men who arrived in Kampung Tanduo numbered not more than 150, and not 1,500 as claimed by certain quarters.

He said the village, currently occupied by the group, was located in the interior area of Sabah, about 130 kilometres from here.

f

“The intrusion does not involve kidnapping or confinement of villagers and Malaysians. In fact, there is no risk to our people…so, I hope all speculations and rumours will be stopped,” he said.

Meanwhile, the minister said the Royal Malaysian Police, Malaysian Maritime Enforcement Agency and the Malaysian Armed Forced were in the state of full preparedness in monitoring the situation and controlling the borders in the east coast of Sabah to prevent further intrusion.

He said the Wisma Putra, as well as the intelligence agencies of both countries were always collaborating and working closely in regards of the issue.

UPDATE Berita Harian 20 Feb 2013

KUALA LUMPUR: Rundingan antara pihak berkuasa Malaysia dengan sekumpulan rakyat Filipina yang menceroboh ke negara ini melalui Kampung Tanduo, di Lahad Datu sejak 12 Feb lalu dijangka ditamatkan dalam masa terdekat, kata Ketua Polis Negara, Tan Sri Ismail Omar.

“Kami sedang berusaha ke arah itu (menamatkan konflik)…dan kami sudah buat satu langkah yang terbaik untuk menyelesaikan konflik ini melalui rundingan dan seterusnya mencapai episod yang baik,” katanya.

 Beliau berkata, adalah menjadi tanggungjawab polis dalam mengawal insiden seperti ini (pencerobohan) seterusnya menyelesaikannya segera mengikut peruntukan undang-undang sedia ada.

“Saya mengesahkan keadaan di sana terkawal, kita telah mengambil pelbagai langkah dalam menangani situasi berkenaan…kita sedang mencari solusi terbaik dalam mengusir mereka mengikut perundangan yang ada,” katanya.

Ismail berkata demikian kepada pemberita selepas hadir pada majlis penganugerahan surat penghargaan kepada pengguna jalan raya berhemah dan kontinjen serta daerah terbaik sempena Op Selamat 2, di sini, hari ini.

Selasa lalu, pasukan keselamatan menemui sekumpulan rakyat asing bersenjata serta berpakaian tentera mendarat di pesisir Lahad Datu dan polis sudah mengenal pasti kumpulan warga Filipina yang mendarat di Kampung Tanduo itu sebagai pewaris berketurunan ‘Raja Sulu’ dari Selatan Filipina.

Dalam pada itu, Ismail yang turut menyangkal beberapa dakwaan di laman sosial dan khabar angin berhubung situasi di Kampung Tanduo, berkata ia adalah dalam bidang kuasa polis serta menasihatkan orang ramai supaya berhenti membuat andaian dan spekulasi.
“Saya lihat banyak gambaran di laman sosial yang tidak tepat mengenai situasi di sana (Kampung Tanduo)…ini adalah tanggungjawab polis. Saya harap kita tidak terlalu cepat membuat andaian,” katanya.

UPDATE The Star Feb 22, 2013

“Going there with arms is not the way to resolve this. When you brandish arms naturally the other side has only one way to respond to such a challenge,” Philippines president Benigno Aquino reportedly said in his first public comment on the incident. He urged the gunmen to give up peacefully.

LAHAD DATU: Six Philippines naval ships have been deployed to the seas of Sulu and Tawi Tawi to prevent possible spill over from the standoff between Malaysian forces and the self-proclaimed Sulu Sultan’s gunmen.

The ships are only conducting patrols within the waters of Tawi Tawi islands, less than half-hour speed boat ride from the seaside village of Tandau where the Sulu group has been holed up since Feb 9.

Philippines navy spokesman Lt Comm Gregory Fabic was quoted as telling the media in Manila that the naval vessels would not dock in Sabah waters but were there to help make the situation stable.

ld

He stated that there were also no instructions given for the evacuation of the Sulu group led Raja Muda Azzimudie Kiram, the brother of Sultan Jamalul Kiram III.

“We are hoping that this will be resolved peacefully. If they are retreating, we are not there to help them because we need instructions if they can be picked up,” Fabic was quoted as saying.

“If there are conflicts, we cannot help them. We will (only go there) if it is resolved peacefully and are given instructions to repatriate them,” Fabic added.

The Sulu group of about 100 have insisted on staying put in Tanduo although a Friday deadline for them to be deported is looming.

The Malaysian security forces, who have thrown a tight land and sea cordon around the group, are reportedly in a position to deport the group anytime but are holding back pending efforts to resolve the standoff through negotiations without bloodshed.

Meanwhile, Philippines president Benigno Aquino reportedly said in Manila that the Sulu gunmen, who claimed that North Borneo was part of the Sulu Sultanate, should give up peacefully.

“Going there with arms is not the way to resolve this. When you brandish arms naturally the other side has only one way to respond to such a challenge,” Aquino was quoted as saying in his first public comment on the incident.

Aquino also stated that his government had been talking to all parties, including the Sultan’s family, to find a peaceful solution.

Philippines Foreign secretary Albert del Rosario stated in a separate statement that Aquino had ordered his government authorities “to do everything” possible to try and urge them to peacefully withdraw and to do this as quickly as possible.

Update from Malaysia Military Power

Kisahnya bermula apabila IPD Lahad Datu telah menerima maklumat sekumpulan lelaki telah berkumpul di rumah Ahmad Malandi di Kampung Tanduo. Kumpulan ini dipercayai daripada ahli Kesultanan Sulu dari Pulau Sibutu dan Pulau Sipangkot, dilaporkan membawa senjata M16.

new1

new2

new3
Berita terkini penceroboh2 tersebut berikrar tidak akan meninggalkan negeri itu kerana mendakwa kawasan tersebut merupakan wilayah nenek moyang mereka, mereka tetap bertegas untuk tinggal di tempat berkenaan walaupun mereka dikepung oleh pasukan keselamatan.

UPDATE Panggilan Pertiwi 23 Feb 2013

Situasi terkini

Hari ini dateline terakhir kepada militan-militan Sulu telah tamat. Terdengar berita-berita anggota militan sudah kehabisan makanan dan mulai memasuki rumah-rumah orang kampung yang dikosongkan seminggu yang lepas.

Sementara itu kepungan semakin di ketatkan dan laluan laut di tutup sepenuhnya. Terdapat khabar angin mengatakan rakan-rakan seperjuangan militan bersedia untuk reinforce kedudukan Raja Muda di Kampung Tanduo. TLDM dan Polis Marin dalam keadaan paling siaga.

Kemudian enam buah kapal perang Tentera laut Filipina di kerahkan untuk patrol laut Sulu dan Tawi Tawi. Tujuannya untuk memantau perkembangan krisis dan mencegah krisis ini dari melimpah ke Filipina.

Juru Cakap Tentera Laut Filipina Lt Comm Gregory Fabic berkata pihak tentera laut tidak akan sekali2 memasuki perairan Sabah dan tiada rancangan untuk evakuasi miltan Sulu dan Raja Muda Azzimudie.

Walaupun situasi sekarang agak kritikal. Namun Kerajaan Malaysia amat yakin krisis ini akan di tamatkan tanpa pertumpahan darah. Sekarang ini pasukan keselamatan sangat berhati2 dan mengambil pendekatan tunggu dan lihat.

continue Status Terkini Pencerobohan Kumpulan Bersenjata di Lahad Datu | Terkawal (Part 3)

Kepada pembaca, jangan lupa LIKE FB Page kami Saya Sayang Negeri Sabah dan FOLLOW Twitter kami @SabahLuv untuk mendapatkan info terkini dari kami. Tq.

via Panggilan Pertiwi, Berita Harian, BERNAMA, PDRM, Yahoo, The Star, Malaysia Military Power

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

About admin

Cerita Tentang Sabah | We spread LOVE through the community so you can show and share your thoughts and amazing facts about Sabah.
This entry was posted in Berita, Lahad Datu, Sabah and tagged , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.